My new website

I like it. Is it totally Zenfolio? In other words, do you have a custom home page, that sends you to Zenfolio once you click on a gallery, or is it ALL Zenfolio from the home page to your galleries? [Am I making any sense?]

I'm looking for a new solution - finally had it with Printroom - but, I want simple, clean, pro looking, like you have here!

Real Name
Randy
I like it. Is it totally Zenfolio? In other words, do you have a custom home page, that sends you to Zenfolio once you click on a gallery, or is it ALL Zenfolio from the home page to your galleries? [Am I making any sense?]

I'm looking for a new solution - finally had it with Printroom - but, I want simple, clean, pro looking, like you have here!

thanks Dennis
all ZF and so easy to setup, way easier than smugmug

To be perfectly honest, I like it a lot. Many photographer's websites are so complicated for the average to below average computer user. Not only that they load slow because of the Flash based slideshows.

I like your site, fast, simple and to the point. Showcases the pictures well.

Great Job!

-Marc

Real Name
Randy
To be perfectly honest, I like it a lot. Many photographer's websites are so complicated for the average to below average computer user. Not only that they load slow because of the Flash based slideshows.

I like your site, fast, simple and to the point. Showcases the pictures well.

Great Job!

-Marc

thanks Marc

Love the no frills style. HOpe to get something exactly like this started someday. Thanks for sharing.

thanks Marco

Looks Great To Me! :smile:

thanks Steve

Hey Randy,

I really like the look ... very clean & simple to navigate. Good job.

Take care,

Brent

thanks Brent

Well done Randy.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Mike

thanks Mike

Love it Randy, thanks for sharing. I'm probably going to set one of these up in addition to my current site/blog, to keep the clutter off my blog (which I NEVER update right now since it loads very slowly the way it's setup).

Nice and simple, and I agree, some photography sites have just way too much going on. Someday I would like to get a zenfolio site to showcase my work, but right now I am just using a free site as I don't think my photos are up to par to pay for them to be hosted.

very cool I have thought about trying them for sales, smugmug is getting on my last nerve with Google searches.

I have my own hosted web page and Google shows up on it just fine but smugmug you have to jump through hopes and even after i did that still nothing shows up :mad::mad::mad:

Real Name
Randy
Love it Randy, thanks for sharing. I'm probably going to set one of these up in addition to my current site/blog, to keep the clutter off my blog (which I NEVER update right now since it loads very slowly the way it's setup).

Great job there Randy, I too found it easy to navigate, clean and organised.

Nice and simple, and I agree, some photography sites have just way too much going on. Someday I would like to get a zenfolio site to showcase my work, but right now I am just using a free site as I don't think my photos are up to par to pay for them to be hosted.

very cool I have thought about trying them for sales, smugmug is getting on my last nerve with Google searches.

I have my own hosted web page and Google shows up on it just fine but smugmug you have to jump through hopes and even after i did that still nothing shows up :mad::mad::mad:

Very nice Randy. Like others have said it is clean and simple. Perfect.

thanks everyone

Randy it looks real slick very easy to use, maybe your prints a a little cheap for the standard of your work.

Real Name
Walter Rowe
I like the overall feel. I would try to make all the images decorated the same. Some have frames, some don't. Those with frames have different frames. Decorate them all the same way, either all with the same frame or all with no frame. That will give the professional look you desire and impress your clients.

Stunning photography Randy!

The white background is a bit harsh; perhaps gray? I like the format and flow though. Really beautiful photography.

Rich

Latest threads

Top Bottom