My newest bride & groom

I booked another wedding today. It was the result of a virtuous cycle...

I did a portrait session for Mary...
Mary recommended me to her sister, Jeannie...
Jeannie looked over the work I have done for my recent brides and requested a proposal...
We met today, discussed my proposal and her expectations... and booked the wedding shoot.

Jeannie and Mike will make a seriously great looking bride and groom. I took a few snaps of them during our session. The first two were across the table at the restaurant, so I had to use my 20mm f/2.8. The groom seemed intimidated at first...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

... but he warmed right up when I asked him if he liked the idea of marrying Jeannie :wink:.

View attachment 98200

We took the next series in the parking lot. Since we had room, I swapped out the 20/2.8 for the Cream Machine (85/1.4).

View attachment 98201

View attachment 98202

View attachment 98203

Cute kids. This will be a very fun shoot.

Be sure and post some wedding pictures when the big day happens. Congratulations. I have a small wedding I'll be doing next month. Mine consist of 30 people. THe reception will be at a restaurant in a small room, a DJ, one bride's maid.

Great work (as always), Frank! Says a lot of the value you include. There is sell price, and there is VALUE. Obviously, this is what you have sold, and guarantees your long term success. Nice work, my friend!

Thanks, folks. I'm seriously honored whenever a couple enrusts me to harvest and preserve the precious memories of their wedding day. And it's a treat to get paid to do something I enjoy so much :).

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom