1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My newest bride & groom

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, May 29, 2007.

1. I booked another wedding today. It was the result of a virtuous cycle...

I did a portrait session for Mary...
    Mary recommended me to her sister, Jeannie...
    Jeannie looked over the work I have done for my recent brides and requested a proposal...
    We met today, discussed my proposal and her expectations... and booked the wedding shoot.

Jeannie and Mike will make a seriously great looking bride and groom. I took a few snaps of them during our session. The first two were across the table at the restaurant, so I had to use my 20mm f/2.8. The groom seemed intimidated at first...

... but he warmed right up when I asked him if he liked the idea of marrying Jeannie :wink:.

View attachment 98200

We took the next series in the parking lot. Since we had room, I swapped out the 20/2.8 for the Cream Machine (85/1.4).

View attachment 98201

View attachment 98202

View attachment 98203

Cute kids. This will be a very fun shoot.

2. That is a great coup for you Frank. Nice looking couple and it looks like they will be super models for you at their wedding. Way to go.

3. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Be sure and post some wedding pictures when the big day happens. Congratulations. I have a small wedding I'll be doing next month. Mine consist of 30 people. THe reception will be at a restaurant in a small room, a DJ, one bride's maid.

4. The bride-to-be eyes really shine in those images

5. Good for you Frank, nice images of a nice couple!! Doesn't she have brown eyes.......

6. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Great work (as always), Frank! Says a lot of the value you include. There is sell price, and there is VALUE. Obviously, this is what you have sold, and guarantees your long term success. Nice work, my friend!

7. Thanks, folks. I'm seriously honored whenever a couple enrusts me to harvest and preserve the precious memories of their wedding day. And it's a treat to get paid to do something I enjoy so much :) .

8. Good looking couple. She's got a beautiful smile... cant wait to see the wedding day pics. :wink:

9. Yes she does but what a lovely shade of brown.

10. Awesome Frank! She's got great eyes, and he looks like a skinny Dale Jr... :biggrin:

11. Wonderful session Frank. I'm amazed at how you can get your subject to relax and bring out their best.

Rich

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.