My other, and better half

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Catherine, my wife, in a reflective moment
D70, iso 800, 1.5", hand held, supported on a wine glass, f3.5

Peter, you cradle robber you!

She's far too youthful to be married to an old goat like you! :shock: :wink: Just kidding, the shot's very nice shot, she should like it too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Re: Peter, you cradle robber you!

Steve S said:
She's far too youthful to be married to an old goat like you! :shock: :wink: Just kidding, the shot's very nice shot, she should like it too!
Steve, I was hoping no-one would notice...I'm going to have to apply some some very soft focus effects to my avatar and some hair dye!

Thanks to all of you for your comments. I'm a lucky man!

She's gorgeous! You should use her as a model more frequently. You are one lucky man.

I am not sure about this... when my wife stares at me like that it usually means something like "take out the trash" or "go change the baby's diaper" or other such things.

;)

Nice photo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Beezle - Yip, there's a thin red line between stares ! But we were at a restaurant, so there was no garbage so I figured it was OK !

Paul....mmm...the wine glass...well, in the absence of a tripod...I thought it was a pretty useful support. I guess watching all these survivor programmes and things like Ray Mears on BBC has rubbed off somewhere.

Beautiful modle, and great color and ligthing I expect and get in each and every one of your post fantastic photographs. thanks for sharing adn hope to see soem more shots of this lovely woman

Peter
Beautiful portrait of a beautiful woman

Mind reading "Peter how much did you say?"
Just after you told her the purchase of the D2x :wink:

Are you getting used to it?

Real Name
Chris
Re: Peter, you cradle robber you!

Your wife is lovely Peter, and just a bit intense! Hopefully in real life, she smiles at you once in a while though... ;) The street portrait is perfect, and you've brought out her eyes like ... Wow!!

bendheim said:
I'm going to have to apply some some very soft focus effects to my avatar and some hair dye!
Um, ... you're not showing any hair in your avatar.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom