- Wet sand using a 4" hard rubber sanding block wrapped with 2000 grit wet/dry Mirka sandpaper. Had to use a short block because of the body contours.
- Final sanding with 3M Trizact 5000 grit sandpaper using Rupes Duetto 5 inch polisher.
- Buff with heavy cut foam pad and Meguiars 105 heavy cut polish using Rupes Duetto 5 inch polisher
- Buff using Rupes medium cut polish and their medium cut pad.
- Buff using Rupes Diamond Extra fine compound and very soft finishing pad.
- Finally finished off with CarPro's Essence to seal the paint in the short term while wet sanding progresses over the rest of the car. When completely sanded out, car paint will receive CarPro's C-Quartz Ceramic coating, which is essentially glass (SiO2 goes on as a liquid and cures to SiO2). This finish is tree sap proof, bird dropping proof, insect juice proof.