My own world

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by RayGuselli, Dec 30, 2005.

1. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Hi

This was for fun

Hope you like.

All the best.

As always, help and advice appreciated

Ray

original

[​IMG]

A bit of fun

[​IMG]

2. You sure do have fun with your images Ray...very nice...I like it!
    The only thing I'm not sure of is the half submerged boat in the lower left corner. Seems to draw the eye but it seems incomplete to me?....otherwise great work...wish I had your skills and imagination!

Thanks for posting

Bob

3. The sinking vessel on the lower left isn't very believable and detracts from the image in my opinion. I'd leave it out. The rest of the stuff is pretty decent.

4. RayGuselli

RayGuselli

Oct 18, 2005
    Some adjustments

Hi

Following advice here and other forums I have made the following changes.

Removed the left hand boat as some felt it distracting and the submersed effect was of concern

removed the invasive large trees to allow a view through to the mountains

made the transition between the near and far mountains less pronounced -feathered the meeting point

removed the red around the image and replaced with a more appropriate colour from within the image

Be interested to know if you feel the changes work

All the best

Ray

[​IMG]

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!!!!!!! Now I can sit at the end of the dock and see that beautiful MOUNTAIN :>))))))))..

NOW I HEAR PEACE AND QUIET......

Does work with submerged boat gone to.

WONDERFUL RAY.....
    Perfect

6. Wow Ray, what a fabulous job you did. I agree on the "sinking boat" of the first one: it had to sink further :biggrin: , which it did on the second one.
    Very, very beautifully done!

7. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Hey Ray,you better quit this or I'll actually have to take some real PS classes..LOL.I love your creative mind.The second one cleaned the image right up IMHO and I think it also works well with just the boat too.Nicely done!