My Photo Shoot of my Car...

I tried today to take some pictures of my car, I mean not just a snap shot, I think I did well, What do you guys think? I used 2 lens for this shoot, 17-55mm and a 10.5 fish along with my D200..
Let me have it...lol

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

They look good, my only comments would be that I think the car would have more of an aggressive attitude if you had taken the first and last shots from your knees or sitting on the ground. I personally like the low perspective and not so much of a standing there looking at the car feel. And maybe open the aperture a bit to make the car stand out from the background more. Over all minor things.
(I always hesitate to comment on people's images since I don't know that I could do any better, so take that for what it's worth.)

Jim, We have two things in common...car and camera! Mine is a GXP.

How about this Pontiac......

Nice job Bill. How would you guys like to drive this Pontiac?:biggrin:

Anthony, Nice car, GXP V8 303hp Grand Prix, Got to love it.

Thanks Raul, Yes I would love to test drive that Pontiac...lol

Thanks Dave and Gastheer

Good images. I like the 2nd one most. However I would stage the car in a different location like at a park where there are no buildings or things in the background to distract.

Good images. I like the 2nd one most. However I would stage the car in a different location like at a park where there are no buildings or things in the background to distract.
I agree with what you are saying, These were just shot close by, Most parks here are always busy and it is hard to find a spot where I can get the car with out others in the picture.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom