My playground...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Panos Kazanelis, Mar 24, 2005.

1. One of the best action fields I've seen, deep blue waters, constant medium-strong winds, 600ft cliffs, wide fine smooth sand covered beach...
    ...for windsurfing, kitesurfing, paragliding, delta-gliding, wheel-kiting, sand-boarding... you name it... wooohooooooooo 8)

original.

View attachment 6550

2. Another Pano shot of our playground...

I know it's not a very good stitch... just a quick Photomerge in PSCS...
    So, here it is the Curium Beach (actually 1/3 of it) ... our action sports playground. Photo taken from the para lift off area 600ft above... :D

original.

3. Just one word comes to mind when I look at those shots.....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...........OK...two words!! Good going Panos!! :) :) :) :)

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. Don't know what else to say.

thank you for sharing and making me quite jealous. :<(((

Regards
    Gale

5. Bryan and Gale thanks for looking. I also discovered another wonderful playground yesterday, it's called Avdimou Bay and it's a nice quiet place to have fun without disturbing or being disturbed... I'll post some photos soon...

6. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I think I'd quite like to have a beer or six in that cafe/bar with the red roof. :D

Nice shots of a gorgeous area Panos.

Neil

7. I can always buy you one if you -or anyone else- make it to this spot of our planet. Or I can always arrange a cache hunt at N 34° 44 E 032° 39 - UTM: 36S E 468893 N 3845094... :wink: