1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My playground...

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Panos Kazanelis, Mar 24, 2005.

1. One of the best action fields I've seen, deep blue waters, constant medium-strong winds, 600ft cliffs, wide fine smooth sand covered beach...
    ...for windsurfing, kitesurfing, paragliding, delta-gliding, wheel-kiting, sand-boarding... you name it... wooohooooooooo 8)

original.

View attachment 6550

2. Another Pano shot of our playground...

I know it's not a very good stitch... just a quick Photomerge in PSCS...
    So, here it is the Curium Beach (actually 1/3 of it) ... our action sports playground. Photo taken from the para lift off area 600ft above... :D 

original.

3. Just one word comes to mind when I look at those shots.....ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS...........OK...two words!! Good going Panos!! :)  :)  :)  :) 

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. Don't know what else to say.

thank you for sharing and making me quite jealous. :<(((

Regards
    Gale

5. Bryan and Gale thanks for looking. I also discovered another wonderful playground yesterday, it's called Avdimou Bay and it's a nice quiet place to have fun without disturbing or being disturbed... I'll post some photos soon...

6. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I think I'd quite like to have a beer or six in that cafe/bar with the red roof. :D 

Nice shots of a gorgeous area Panos.

Neil

7. I can always buy you one if you -or anyone else- make it to this spot of our planet. Or I can always arrange a cache hunt at N 34° 44 E 032° 39 - UTM: 36S E 468893 N 3845094... :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.