My Posts of The Chicago Botanic Gardens

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by papa85, Aug 31, 2005.

1. papa85

papa85 Guest

I had some great company from Frank at the Gardens. He is a great shooting partner. Together we have been brainstorming photography. What a great way for all to improve. We are wanting to get a Chicago land group together at the Brookfield Zoo. Anyone interested? PM Frank or myself. There are 12 people that we know of that live in the Chicago area. Oh! Oh! my post I almost forgot to enter. I have a good memory but it's short. :biggrin: :confused: :biggrin:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Hope it was not to many photos to view :confused:

2. Your exposure control is outstanding, giving you well saturated images. Each one is special in its own right and I love them all. Well done, they don't come any better.

3. WOW!! Beautiful pictures. The lotus and waterfall images are awesome. Well done, Tony.

4. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Holy Cow... (Sorry all you Harry Carry fans.. :biggrin: )
    Those are great..
    This is my favorite
    [​IMG]

5. Wonderful pictures, that's the kind of subject I like.

6. Mike Z

Mike Z

May 30, 2005
    Northbrook, IL
    Tony,
    I especially love the waterfall pictures. Beautiful shots.

Mike

7. biggstr6

biggstr6

Apr 26, 2005
    Richmond,Va
    Tony great work. Im partial to 2 & 4

8. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks so much

Wow Guys,

You are all giving me a big head :Shy: , Glade you enjoyed them. Really thanks for all the nice comments, Gordon, Dao Dang, Dbirdsong, Gilles, Mike Z,and Biggstr6.

The waterfall is also my favorite. Shooting them gives me a peaceful feeling. I guess it is the sound of the running water. I have a personal friend ( Ed Dahlin ) that is a very respected photographer, he is my mentor, he has asked for a full Rez. of the waterfall , he would like it for his home. I feel very good about that :smile: . Thanks again, Ciao :biggrin:
    [​IMG]