My Posts of The Chicago Botanic Gardens

P

papa85

I had some great company from Frank at the Gardens. He is a great shooting partner. Together we have been brainstorming photography. What a great way for all to improve. We are wanting to get a Chicago land group together at the Brookfield Zoo. Anyone interested? PM Frank or myself. There are 12 people that we know of that live in the Chicago area. Oh! Oh! my post I almost forgot to enter. I have a good memory but it's short. :biggrin: :confused: :biggrin:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Hope it was not to many photos to view :confused:

D

dbirdsong

Holy Cow... (Sorry all you Harry Carry fans.. :biggrin: )
Those are great..
This is my favorite

P

papa85

Thanks so much

Wow Guys,

You are all giving me a big head :Shy: , Glade you enjoyed them. Really thanks for all the nice comments, Gordon, Dao Dang, Dbirdsong, Gilles, Mike Z,and Biggstr6.

The waterfall is also my favorite. Shooting them gives me a peaceful feeling. I guess it is the sound of the running water. I have a personal friend ( Ed Dahlin ) that is a very respected photographer, he is my mentor, he has asked for a full Rez. of the waterfall , he would like it for his home. I feel very good about that :smile: . Thanks again, Ciao :biggrin:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom