My pretty granddaughter and new husband

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by greyflash, May 10, 2005.

1. Taken Saturday in San Diego where her husband is just now realizing what high maintenance she really is. There are a few more images in the People forum and I am busy trying to complete the processing of other images taken during their wedding.

2. allen_a_george

allen_a_george

Apr 30, 2005
    Waterloo
    Isn't that the temple @ I-5 and Nobel?

3. Mike Field

Mike Field Guest

Gordon

Congratulations. They are a very nice looking couple. I live about 45 miles north of that church.

4. Yes it is. Very pretty building.

5. Gordon;

Wonderful shop of a beautiful couple in a beautiful setting. If that's your GRANDdaughter you must be one of the "senior" members! :lol:

Brian

6. Thanks Mike, fortunately he has a very good job so that he can keep my granddaughter in the style to which she has become accustomed. :lol: :lol:

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    She'll love the picture

What a beautiful setting. I think the San Diego Temple is the most beautiful of the LDS temples. They are a beautiful couple.

8. Re: She'll love the picture

Thanks Terri, this was the first time I had seen this temple and it certainly is beautiful.

9. obelix

obelix

Mar 17, 2005
    Fremont, CA, USA
    Gordon

Congrats. Very good looking pair.

anand

10. I appreciate you comment Anand, thanks.

11. You sound like you are a very proud Granddaddy, Gordon. Rightfully so!!
    Beautiful picture also.

12. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Lovely shot Gordon!

Just one?

13. That is GREAT Gordon!! Nice going!! :D :D :D

14. Thanks Bryan, appreciate you comment.

Steve by now you have seen my other images under the "people" forum.

15. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Gordon,

All I can say is that she must take after her grandmother, because she's beautiful. :lol:

Very lovely couple. I can tell that you are very proud, and rightfully so. :wink:

16. Beautiful couple, beautiful shot.... congrats to all.

17. Thanks Frank and Sandi. I appreciate your comments. The young couple are in Hawaii and just looked in on the internet and they liked this shot a lot.

18. Well done Gordon.... you nailed the photo very well.
    But (I thought) it was the grandfathers job to make sure that the young couple have the ability to live the life style they would like....:lol: :lol:
    Oh well there goes the thoughts about that D2X.... :lol:

19. With eleven kids to take care of I leave the grandkids to their parents. :lol: :lol: Thanks for looking and for your comments, much appreciated.

20. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Hi Gordon,
    That's a wonderful picture and one the lovely couple will cherish for a lifetime. You really nailed that one... Beautiful people with a great background!

Which lens did you use for that? You could start a rush for that lens with a great picture like that.

You have 11 kids? Geeze, I only have 8.. and we do the same with the grandkids...let the parents take care of them and we just enjoy and play :lol:

Best to you,

Gaye