My pretty granddaughter and new husband

GeeJay said:
Hi Gordon,
That's a wonderful picture and one the lovely couple will cherish for a lifetime. You really nailed that one... Beautiful people with a great background!

Which lens did you use for that? You could start a rush for that lens with a great picture like that.

You have 11 kids? Geeze, I only have 8.. and we do the same with the grandkids...let the parents take care of them and we just enjoy and play :lol:

Best to you,

Gaye
Hi Gaye and thanks for your kind comments. The entire wedding shoot was taken with the 17-55mm lens, which I think is one very fine lens.

Not only 11 kids but 25 grandchildren as well. Whew, how did I ever get through that?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Gordon,
You made that 17-55 lens sing! Wonderful shots. I looked at your others too...Can't beat that lens!

Well, you're ahead of me...only ten grandkids.. Bet you're having a great time with your big family AND your photography :lol:

Best to you,
Gaye

GeeJay said:
Hi Gordon,
You made that 17-55 lens sing! Wonderful shots. I looked at your others too...Can't beat that lens!

Well, you're ahead of me...only ten grandkids.. Bet you're having a great time with your big family AND your photography :lol:

Best to you,
Gaye
Thanks Gaye and you too have a large family to be proud of. Maybe that's why we are both holding up so well. You've got to be young at heart to raise a family this big. :D :shock:

bfullmer said:
Gordon;

Wonderful shop of a beautiful couple in a beautiful setting. If that's your GRANDdaughter you must be one of the "senior" members! :lol:

Brian
Thanks for your comments Brian. No question about it I am a senior member, in fact very close to the MOST senior member. :lol: :lol:

Real Name
Chris
Great shot Gordon! I've held off commenting on this one cause I got on the other thread, but this is such a happy picture. Not only your lovely grand daughter and her new man, but the photo itself - I think it's the combination of the white building and blue sky.

Wonderful feeling to the picture, it'll be cherished for the rest of their lives. Thanks for sharing it wth us!

congrats

Congrats to you and your family Greyflash. And I must say, that is an excellent photograph !

Regards

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom