My pretty granddaughter and new husband

Taken Saturday in San Diego where her husband is just now realizing what high maintenance she really is. There are a few more images in the People forum and I am busy trying to complete the processing of other images taken during their wedding.

43220219.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

M

Mike Field

Gordon

Congratulations. They are a very nice looking couple. I live about 45 miles north of that church.

Gordon;

Wonderful shop of a beautiful couple in a beautiful setting. If that's your GRANDdaughter you must be one of the "senior" members! :lol:

Brian

Mike Field said:
Gordon

Congratulations. They are a very nice looking couple. I live about 45 miles north of that church.

Thanks Mike, fortunately he has a very good job so that he can keep my granddaughter in the style to which she has become accustomed. :lol: :lol:

Re: She'll love the picture

Terri French said:
What a beautiful setting. I think the San Diego Temple is the most beautiful of the LDS temples. They are a beautiful couple.

Thanks Terri, this was the first time I had seen this temple and it certainly is beautiful.

Gordon,

All I can say is that she must take after her grandmother, because she's beautiful. :lol:

Very lovely couple. I can tell that you are very proud, and rightfully so. :wink:

Thanks Frank and Sandi. I appreciate your comments. The young couple are in Hawaii and just looked in on the internet and they liked this shot a lot.

Well done Gordon.... you nailed the photo very well.
But (I thought) it was the grandfathers job to make sure that the young couple have the ability to live the life style they would like....:lol: :lol:
Oh well there goes the thoughts about that D2X.... :lol:

Doug Barber said:
Well done Gordon.... you nailed the photo very well.
But (I thought) it was the grandfathers job to make sure that the young couple have the ability to live the life style they would like....:lol: :lol:
Oh well there goes the thoughts about that D2X.... :lol:

With eleven kids to take care of I leave the grandkids to their parents. :lol: :lol: Thanks for looking and for your comments, much appreciated.

Hi Gordon,
That's a wonderful picture and one the lovely couple will cherish for a lifetime. You really nailed that one... Beautiful people with a great background!

Which lens did you use for that? You could start a rush for that lens with a great picture like that.

You have 11 kids? Geeze, I only have 8.. and we do the same with the grandkids...let the parents take care of them and we just enjoy and play :lol:

Best to you,

Gaye

Latest threads

Top Bottom