My pride and joy

Discussion in 'People' started by Terri French, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Hooray!!! I got to see my grandson again. He is 6 months old now and so much fun. Can't wait, he is coming to my house for four days this week!!! You guys will get sick of my pictures of him, but he is what I bought the DSLR for.

Of course, the purpose of the trip to my daughter's house was to get all my daughters together for a wedding dress shopping trip for daughter No. 3. (I have four daughers but no sons). :biggrin: Here are a couple of shots from that shopping trip.

I love advice and help on my pictures. For me, the main purpose of my photography is to capture family memories.

By the way, we found THE dress. More to come on that!!

Hope you all had as nice a weekend as I did.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2005
  2. 1 & 2

Terri,

I love the first and second shots. The first is nicely controlled DOF. The second for the sheer cheek of the pose.

Regards

Pete

3. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Terri,

You can never get sick of photos of children. I love mine to death and love it when others post pics of their "pride and joy."

Lets see some more!

4. Oh you have a great grandson there!!! He must be having alot of girlfriends allready. And you have four beautifull daughters. I bet your DSLR had overwork and will have more overwork the next few days.

5. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    Cute little guy! I love those wide eyes.

Enjoy your grandson
    Ron

6. And it was money well spent.

He's a cute feller and those are great shots.

7. Love these images Terri. #3 is priceless. Cute kids all.

8. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm with you Terri! There's not better reason to have a camera than capturing family moments. I'll make you a deal...you keep posting your family moments and I'll keep posting mine!!!

That second shot of your grandson is adorable! What a cutie pie!

Can't wait to see more of the wedding dress either....She's going to be a lovely bride!

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I appreciate all the kindness in commenting on my family pictures. Glad you are willing to indulge a proud grandma and mother!!!!

Thanks again.
    Terri

10. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    It's a deal, Leigh! Since we're at different stages of life it will be fun for me to reminisce and for you to see what you have to look forward to!!