My prize for today :>)) Thank you all. --- Pic back up.

Thank you all very much for the very nice compliments.

I enjoyed shooting this bird.

Was nice to get out for the day in the sundshine.

Best regards
Gale

Mike,
there are 2 more in my wildlife gallery on page 5.

www.pbase.com/techwish

Thank you so much for your nice compliment.

Also, others in the wild life gallery of the zoo. Couple in the landscape gallery of the Fountain pond at the zoo. Just past the enterance. In temp gallery are some butterflys, that i took with the 80-400 VR. Thats to funny. Try that sometime. Just did it for fun.

Will go with the right lens next time. I was unaware of the butterfly garden they just opened.

I also went to the Vieraville :>)) for a bit, and finally got a good one of a common hen. In the wildlife gallery.

If you would like to look that is. :>))

Comments and critique are always welcome, so I can get a bit better at this game :>).

Saw some of you photos yesterday again in the FM forum.. They are just so superb. After looking at some of those pics on that forum I wanted to give up this whole game. ...

Next time you come down, I hope, we can go to the zoo. Would be fun. When sun is to high for outside, the zoo is actually a bit darker and hi sun is better in alot of the areas.

Ok enough of this rambling.

Thank you again.

Regards
Gale

Thank you very much Gordon.

This is the first time I have really looked at them with any interest. Guess they just seem to common, since I have lived here most of my life. For some reason I just saw them different Saturday. Could have been the way the light was on them. They were also not all grouped together as usual, so I could just focus on one.

Thanks again

Regards
Gale

Gordon L,

Thank you so very much.

I think I am getting the hang of this a bit better. Seeing a shot before you take it, and seeing light is not easy for me.
I guess if I do it more often, this may sink in.

Appreciate your stopping by and giving me an observation to help me out :>)))

Regards
Gale

C

Canyonlu

What amazing colors, Gale! Those feathers look so beautifully soft on my monitor! Looks like a wallhanger to me.......

Thank you Marilu,

quite a nice compliment from shuch a great photo like you. :>)))))

Have been in your galleriws many times

Mielssa,
I have tried several painting actions. But just don't seem to get it right ever. Guess I just Don't seee it.

Thanks

Have a try at it if you want.

Gale said:
Mielssa,
I have tried several painting actions. But just don't seem to get it right ever. Guess I just Don't seee it.

Thanks

Have a try at it if you want.
Gale,

I'm not very good at painting either. I haven't messed with Erick's action lately but when I did, I didn't think I did a very good job with it so I left it. I need to use it with the tablet if I'm going to get any satisfaction and I have so much going on. Trying to find time to read the D2X manual and Ron's E-book.

So, I have the same problem you do. I can't get paintings done right. I prefer sketching or retouching a picture.

I need to visit the Retouch forum. I haven't been there all that much. Have I missed anything lately?

As for the picture here, you really did a fantastic job on the bird. Pat yourself on the back!

Melissa,

Yes you are missing alot of stuff. Bill Richardson has put up some great stuff and challenges. Teaching stuff.

I go there every day.

Gale, VRVRVRVR,
I would like it 11'' wide x 14" tall. Just tell me how much and where to send the money. Please tell me Print options (paper you feel it would look best on and the longest lasting).

Hi Dave,
I am trying a new local Pro Photo Lab. I will get back to you on this.

I ususally have prints on matt. But that is entirely up to you. what is your preference.

Gale,
I would think matt would be a good choice. just let me know. once I get it, I will have it matted and framed and post a photo of it on my wall!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom