My prize for today :>)) Thank you all. --- Pic back up.

Gale,

I think you have the longest running thread:) You need to post more great shots like this one.

I also like your work and would buy one from you but I am trying to come up with some money to buy a panarama of San Fransciso from someone on the forum.

Greg,

the link is back up.

Hope you like it.

Thank you very much for lookiing and your kind words.

Real Name
Nikon Cafe
I bought (read stole) this picture from Gale and am having it matted and framed. She had the print done fantastically and it is a prized possesion that I wish I had been the photographer of.

Gale, I don't know how I missed this "first time around", but glad I did not miss it this time around. You and I need to speak. My older daughters birthday is May 8th, she is a Flamingo Freak, this looks to me like a nice B'Day present from Dad :). Drop me a PM please.

On a similar note, I am going to be in Florida for a few days around the 12th of June. The main reason will be to photograph the Everett Hawks vs. Miami Morays NIFL game but we are planning to spend a couple of days as well and I plan to photograph one of those. If there is any chance, I'd love to get a chance to say "Hi!".

Sweet image, thanks.

Latest threads

Top Bottom