my puppy...

Hey everyone, heres a pic of my puppy Bell. She is the sweetest Border Collie, loves pictures, and soccer as you can see. Just wanted to share this. It is one of those pics, you just want to share so everyone can see how cute she is! lol

DSC_0046.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 248108

View attachment 248109

thanks
~Amanda :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! There is something special about a sweet pup named Bell(e), posing with a ball, isn't there? Here is mine (her named is spelled Belle):

309382258_iAqQT-O.jpg

:smile:

Amanda,

Bell is lovely!!! I just love that spark in her eye, she probably plays soccer til her tongue falls out eh?? :smile:

Do you herd or do agility?

S

Snap Happy Girl

Oh I love Border Collies. They are so smart. What a beautiful picture of her and her favorite toy.

What a beautiful dog!!!!

My poodle is named Bella...but we do call her Belle.

Belle is on the right and her brother Frazier on the left.

BELLA_FRAZIER.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Amanda...
What a beautiful looking Border Collie... Love the shots you posted...

Just to add to the others, this is a friend of ours Retriever when she was a puppy... Bella...

Bella-02.jpg

Wow Bella is a popular name...amazing how we shorten it to Belle...we should've just started there.

My Bella answers to both names. At first I thought she wouldn't but when I call Frazier's name he comes...and she won't...then I'll call her name and she comes. I think dogs are extremely smart animals.

Someone not too long ago mentioned on this site that they believe their dog can say hello...well I am truly a believer of that. THe other day I was in the office and my little dog comes in (not shown)...she's our newest baby poodle born a year and a half ago. Anyway, I was sitting there and she hadn't seen me come in the house...well she trots in the office and barks twice...as if she were saying "Hey there". I love dogs.

Wow Bella is a popular name...amazing how we shorten it to Belle...we should've just started there.

Well, Bella is Italian, and Belle is French, so in my case, no it's not a way to shorten the name. I actually named my golden retriever Belle because:

1. She's beautiful! :Love:
2. It's a French name, well recognized in the US :rolleyes:
3. My childhood dog hero was this huge white Pyrennees dog, living in the mountains, performing rescues, etc... on a B&W TV show called "Belle et Sebastien". :cool:
4. The name is close to Bell (the name of Amanda's Border Collie), and in my case it refers to Graham Bell, the father of telecommunications, which is a field I worked in for over 20 years. :wink:

That said, I meet lots of dogs named Bella just walking around. :smile:

Seneca, I do agree that dogs are smarter than what they are given credit for.

wow thankyou everyone!!!

I am very amazed to see all the lovely pics of everyone elses fav doggies. :biggrin: Thankyou everyone for all their kind comments, it really makes my day coming on here seeing many more replys.

Feel free to put pics of your puppy, I would love to see them !!! :smile:

Thankyou again!!!
~Amanda

Ok one more of Frazier...he is such a cutie. :Love: We had to practice a couple of times because he had his privates showing:eek::eek:...I think we did pretty good...had to talk him through this.:biggrin:

He was looking at me kinda weird because I had just brushed his hair (ears) and I poffed it up a little too much. Yes for all of you pet parents, poodles have hair not fur. No shed - whoohoo.

Amanda...thanks for letting us post on your thread too!

Frazier.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom