1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My puppy

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by tgrove, Aug 5, 2009.

1. tgrove

tgrove

Apr 6, 2008
    jupiter florida
  2. Soooooo cute!! Almost looks penitent.

3. nephets0

nephets0

Jul 29, 2009
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    i love the look on the face almost an 'i swear, the shoe was like that when i got here' look...

4. If he's only a puppy, OMG... How big is he going to be grown up... LOL...
    BTW... Great shot...

5. I didn't do it, honest! LOL Great capture and great looking dog.

6. tgrove

tgrove

Apr 6, 2008
    jupiter florida
    a little background, her name is Bella and she is a Vizsla. So much fun and TONS of energy. That shot was at the dog park about 2 months ago. When we got her from the breeder she was very underweight (not the breeders fault, long story) here is a before and after shot:
    3795497244_6785700b75.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    and
    3795496438_decaf2f595.jpg

and this is the one from the second day with her:

3794674281_2e3b5fa06d.jpg

7. quest4quail

quest4quail

Jul 6, 2009
    Clovis, NM
    I thought she was a V yesterday, but the long tail through me. Great dogs that require plenty of exercise and attention.

Bella looks like she now has a happy home, congrats on your pup. And if she is anything like mine have been, she will look starved until she is about 3 or 4 years old, then will fill out.

8. tgrove

tgrove

Apr 6, 2008
    jupiter florida
    The tail does that, she wasn't docked or dew claws removed. I had to change her diet a lot till she started eating normally(she is on a raw diet) and she has filled out nicely.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.