My Pups

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Odie, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Odie

Odie

Feb 5, 2007
    In a box
    i am a newbie to the dslr game. here are my pups. they are my test subjects and i have more pictures of them than you can shake a stick at :biggrin:

any advice is always appreciated.

brothers2.

kodiak.

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Odie,

You puppies are super cute. I got into the DSLR game myself to take images of my kitties, so I know just how you feel. As for the images, the first looks like you could use a little more depth of field (DOF). You can achieve this by using a higher aperture number (if this one was shot at f4, then try f7.1 or f8). Otherwise it looks pretty good. The second is even better although it could stand a little more DOF also.

Welcome to the Cafe. I look forward to many more images of these cuties. :smile:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    ohhhh my
    What beautiful pups
    The baby beats the cuteness alert:>)))))

4. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Wow. These dogs are beautiful. The small pup is just to cute for words. Are they Eskimo dogs?

5. Odie

Odie

Feb 5, 2007
    In a box
    the advice is duely noted. i was trying to make the ugly and busy background not be too noticeable and trying to capture the candid shot because i knew there was no way the would stay like that for long! LOL

thanks for the compliments guys. they are siberian huskies. they are clowns and loads of fun to have around!

6. AWWWWWW! Just can't beat beautiful puppies! And those gorgeous eyes! Welcome to the best forum in town! You're gonna love it here!

7. Great looking pups and welcome to the cafe

8. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    thanks for the compliments guys. they are siberian huskies. they are clowns and loads of fun to have around![/QUOTE]

I know a lot of people with Sibirians. You rarely see one with the colors and markings like the adult one. Therefore my question. They are marvellous dogs. Have fun.

9. Cute pups, Odie, I especially like the 2nd one. Welcome, and thanks for sharing your pets with us!

10. Oh these are absolutely adorable, especially the little guy. We used to have a Siberian Huskey when I was a kid, Silver, who had eyes the same as these guys. Odie, that little one makes me want to scoop him up and cuddle! Welcome to a terrific website.... we're a super-friendly bunch and are very helpful. Welcome!