My Pups

i am a newbie to the dslr game. here are my pups. they are my test subjects and i have more pictures of them than you can shake a stick at :biggrin:

any advice is always appreciated.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Odie,

You puppies are super cute. I got into the DSLR game myself to take images of my kitties, so I know just how you feel. As for the images, the first looks like you could use a little more depth of field (DOF). You can achieve this by using a higher aperture number (if this one was shot at f4, then try f7.1 or f8). Otherwise it looks pretty good. The second is even better although it could stand a little more DOF also.

Welcome to the Cafe. I look forward to many more images of these cuties. :smile:

Wow. These dogs are beautiful. The small pup is just to cute for words. Are they Eskimo dogs?

Odie,

You puppies are super cute. I got into the DSLR game myself to take images of my kitties, so I know just how you feel. As for the images, the first looks like you could use a little more depth of field (DOF). You can achieve this by using a higher aperture number (if this one was shot at f4, then try f7.1 or f8). Otherwise it looks pretty good. The second is even better although it could stand a little more DOF also.

Welcome to the Cafe. I look forward to many more images of these cuties. :smile:
the advice is duely noted. i was trying to make the ugly and busy background not be too noticeable and trying to capture the candid shot because i knew there was no way the would stay like that for long! LOL

Wow. These dogs are beautiful. The small pup is just to cute for words. Are they Eskimo dogs?
thanks for the compliments guys. they are siberian huskies. they are clowns and loads of fun to have around!

thanks for the compliments guys. they are siberian huskies. they are clowns and loads of fun to have around![/QUOTE]

I know a lot of people with Sibirians. You rarely see one with the colors and markings like the adult one. Therefore my question. They are marvellous dogs. Have fun.

Oh these are absolutely adorable, especially the little guy. We used to have a Siberian Huskey when I was a kid, Silver, who had eyes the same as these guys. Odie, that little one makes me want to scoop him up and cuddle! Welcome to a terrific website.... we're a super-friendly bunch and are very helpful. Welcome!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom