My Rant

Ok here goes , in the first week of June I ordered a X100s and 2 extra batteries from B&H, I knew that the camera was on backorder along with the batteries.Monday my order status of the camera was changed to processing standard.Today I called and asked what that meant the man told me the camera was in stock but they were waiting on the batteries to come off backorder before they shipped everything. Now keep in mind the batteries were a seperate item.So I convience him into shipping my camera.Had I not called there is no telling how long I would have waited. OK thats my Rant

Typically when you place an order with more than one item and one of the items are on BO they will ship the rest of the order. In the past I have ordered film from them and if a certain one is out of stock or on bo they ship it at a later date

A few places I buy from will wait until everything is in stock first and then group it together before they ship as the default setting unless I explicitly tell them otherwise. I have no problem with that as it means I don't pay shipping twice. I guess if you are in a hurry for something you just need to look at the check boxes before placing an order and make sure the right ones are ticked.

What annoys me more is doing what I did yesterday which is place an order online before 9am, pay extra for FedEx ground shipping and then find out that I won't get it until tomorrow at the earliest when I could have paid less and had it arrive at the same time. What is the point of offering a priority service if it's no quicker :mad:

Had the same thing when I ordered my D90 and a spare battery over night. They did not have the battery so the shipped the camera, apologized and canceled the shipping charge. They later shipped the battery at no charge.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom