1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Ride with the right rims...

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by misupix, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Winter and snow finally left, so it was time to mount the summer tires with the proper rims.

Captured during a nice sunset, with the F30 :redface:

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:biggrin:

2. Nice image , what make of vehicle is it?

3. Very nice image with beautiful colours!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wow that is beautiful.
    Great light

5. dweikum

dweikum

Apr 15, 2007
    Oakland, CA
    Yea, great shot, love the trees! Nice car too. ;) 

6. pdoes

pdoes

Aug 6, 2006
    NJ, USA
    In most of Europe, Middle East and Asia it's known as Opel, in the UK it's known as Vauxhall. It looks like an Opel Astra.

It's not sold in North-America or South-America.

7. pdoes

pdoes

Aug 6, 2006
    NJ, USA
    What kind of PP did you do?
    The front of the car seems not be on the ground.

8. Very classy look to this Michael. How are you liking the F30 since you have had it a while?

9. Is this the GSi/OPC version?

10. Thanks for the comments!

This picture was a real coinsidence: I was driving home when I noticed this great sunset and just pulled of the street and made some shots with the F30 (which I always have in the car with me). This one was with flash and worked out real well.

This is a great little cam.

BTW:
    The car is a Opel (Vauxhall in UK) it's part of General Motors Company and one of the oldest Car manufacturers here in Germany.

It's a Zafira (7seater minivan), I don't have the OPC Version (240HP) because the turbo engine consumes much too much fuel for my taste.

I drive the turbo diesel version with the 150HP which consumes only 7.0 l/100km. (which equals approx. 34 Miles Per Gallon (US) :Crunk:) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.