My Saturday

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emidyl, Jun 2, 2007.

1. emidyl

emidyl

Jan 28, 2007
    GTA
    Hi All,
    Spent the day working, playing and more playing at home.
    Hot as hell but was good to get some time downtown and shoot for no other reason than just killing time. Sometimes you just forget what you have in your own backyard...Was down at the St Lawrence Mrkt grabbing some food when I:
    Met up with some MTB cops who were more than happy to oblige.
    Fellow Nikon shooter drooling over the same Ferari 400i as I.
    The rest I guess are the reason we be. Have a good weeekend:smile:
    MTBCops1.
    400i1.
    Front1.
    JDParkB.
    splash.
    peonie1.

2. haze2

haze2

Mar 18, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Looks like a great Saturday!

3. Henry, I hope you had a breakfast of peameal on a bun while at the SL Market - it's a tradition. :biggrin: Great shots, especially the Flat Iron Building. Those children certainly look like they're having fun!

4. Henry, looks like you had a fun Saturday. Great picture of Lazy Toronto Saturday!

5. emidyl

emidyl

Jan 28, 2007
    GTA
    Thanks for the kind words.

Are you kidding me Sandi, I had to get 2 from carousel for my daughter and son, and 2 veal and eggplants downstairs for myself and the misses. Florentines and golden boy cookies from Future. They'd have shot me if I forgot any items. Usually in tow with me but I had clients to see.
    When were down there together it always includes Busters at the end of the building.

6. inamski

inamski

Feb 21, 2007
    Toronto

Nice Pictures Emidly , Dude I think it was a Busy Saturday , there were lots of things happening around the city , Museum Opening , Some Caribbean Shops Stall at Queen Park, Live Music etc.....