My sixth portrait session

Discussion in 'People' started by virtuamike, Aug 20, 2005.

1. Meet Angel. New model. The sun was down by the time we started shooting so I ended up using the tripod. Lighting was pretty bad so I experimented with white balance.

angel01_full.

angel02_full.

angel03_full.

angel04_full.

angel05_full.

2. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Very nice work Mike... Great model.

3. Thx! Been lucky with the models I've worked with so far.

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Angel seems to be a very versitile model! And you've put her through some paces here. Well done Mike! The middle shot stands out to me because of the eye contact. I think both of the first two of your examples would have been better if she'd been looking at the camera. My favorite is the last one, because of the hint we see of a wild personallity and the compositin is superb.

5. Thx Chris! Yes she's very versatile which surprised me because I didn't see much in her portfolio.

Reprocessed #1 as duotone, also pulled the highlights back down (couldn't do it on laptop).

angel06_full.

6. Like chris said the middle photo is very nice. And i like the duotone of the first shot. The first shot is ok but it feels bit to dark for me. But the rest is great work. Very beautifull model!

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ya'd fall off. That photo is SUPERB!!! I can tell, you'll do well in the new 'phart' challenge. I know, it sounds gross.

8. Haha you're right Chris, that sounds horrible.