My sixth portrait session

Meet Angel. New model. The sun was down by the time we started shooting so I ended up using the tripod. Lighting was pretty bad so I experimented with white balance.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Chris
Angel seems to be a very versitile model! And you've put her through some paces here. Well done Mike! The middle shot stands out to me because of the eye contact. I think both of the first two of your examples would have been better if she'd been looking at the camera. My favorite is the last one, because of the hint we see of a wild personallity and the compositin is superb.

Thx Chris! Yes she's very versatile which surprised me because I didn't see much in her portfolio.

Reprocessed #1 as duotone, also pulled the highlights back down (couldn't do it on laptop).

Like chris said the middle photo is very nice. And i like the duotone of the first shot. The first shot is ok but it feels bit to dark for me. But the rest is great work. Very beautifull model!

Greetings,
VinceBeus

Real Name
Chris
virtuamike said:
Reprocessed #1 as duotone, also pulled the highlights back down (couldn't do it on laptop).

Ya'd fall off. That photo is SUPERB!!! I can tell, you'll do well in the new 'phart' challenge. I know, it sounds gross.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom