My son, his girlfriend, and my dawgs! ANOTHER ONE ADDED

Discussion in 'People' started by Seneca, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Just testing out another background that I got today. Guess where it came from? CHINA!...only $29.00, but the shipping was also $29.00. Not bad for a 10x20. Dogs names are from left to right - Jackie (1 year old), Frazier (8 years old) & Bella (8 years old). Bella is Jackie's mother. My mother's black poodle (not shown) is the daddy to Jackie. What did I do to make the dogs look at me? I said..."Who wants to go outside and play?" They always respond to outside...they are like kids.

DAWGIMGL3512copy.gif

Same background

TexasIMGL3518copy.jpg

Will be taking individual baseball pictures of 11 & 12 year olds next week. I didn't have a good background so I searched EBAY and that's when I found this one. The team wanted an American look to it.

Anyway my son was a good sport (no pun intended) and put on his Texas jersey...it was his idea for the glove.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2008
  2. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    That's a nice shot, but it doesn't look like your son is to enthused. I like the background but can see the fold lines. That just tells me you were excited to use it. Lets see some more.

3. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Cool background. Way to go, China! Your dogs seem very obedient :wink:. I might have some extra black and white muslins if you're interested, for free of course. I am thinking of making the switch over to paper.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Yeah was very excited to use them. I wanted to see what I bought for $29.00...well actually $58.00...so I set everything up without bringing out the steamer. His girlfriend was somewhat falling asleep on the sofa. You can tell they were not in a picture taking mood.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2008
  5. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

OMGOSH...these are the best dogs I have ever had. I promise you they understand english. The male dog when he is tired, he'll go to his kennel and lay there; I don't even have to shut the door because he won't get out. The good things about poodles is "they don't shed". They truly are my babies. Look closely and you'll see that my male dog has a mustache...where the girls do not.

:eek: Whoa well if you're not going to use them I would be happy to put them to good use. If you're serious...I'll pay you for the shipping...

6. Great stuff my lil Texas orchid ;)

Son does look less than excited in first lol, but both good sports.
    Now come and get one of these Mini Schnauzer pups I have (they don't shed either) ;)

7. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I like this one better, and your son looks like he wanted his picture taken. I have a 16 yr old son, so how did you bribe him? Also, were's the new haircut photo?

8. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

Hey if we put them together...My Poodle + your Schnauzer we will have some Schnoodles...

Click on the link.

http://www.schnoodlestexas.com/

9. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Hey Phil...you have a 16 year too? My son just turned 16 in April - he is one heck of a good kid...I was truly blessed.

When he saw that I was putting the background up, he asked..."What's up with the stars" - so I told him and I asked if he would just put his jersey on, he said "Sure...I'll get my glove too".

Haircut...my stylist couldn't take me this week...bummer huh? I have the appt for next week.

10. Nice images Sen, I really like the second one of you son. This background will be good for the team you are photographing.

11. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Oh neat! I couldn't even notice the stars in the first image. I think the team will like that background a lot! LOL so the one in the middle is the male? It's great that you have such good dogs! Wish our little weiner would act like a senior dog! Well, I suppose he does except for the occasional pee pee on a rug, grrrr! Ya, no problem donating my unused muslins. But maybe I should make you come pick 'em up muhahaha! :tongue::wink:

12. Nice background, the stars look cool.

13. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    It's like two muslins in one...the stars on the top...hey I could use a trip to Austin. Hook'em baby!

Thank you so much.

14. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

Thanks Gordon...I'm looking forward to the shoot. The boys actually have red uniforms...so it should look really good.

Sen

15. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    How did you add the stars to the original background? (cut-outs)

16. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    The background is 10x20. In the first image the kids are on the bottom portion of the muslin...if they were to stand up...they would be at the top where the stars are. My son is standing so you can see the stars.

I have another muslin that I bought from this guy. It's more of a fairy background. I plan on using it for my grand-daughters- I bought them some little fairy outfits. I'll take pictures of that later.

17. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Seneca this background is really awesome ! It will work so well for your individual shots. The stars are really cool.

18. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Thank you Rod...I'm hope it works out...I'm sure it will. I think it will pay for itself.