My Son, my son, part 2 (Cape Cod)

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Lou Buscher, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Ok this is it for him as he is getting to good and I have to do all the work.
    Anyway here are the remaining photos I found to be pretty good for a guy that does not take many pictures even of his beautiful two daughters (I snuck two photos in the slide show) Their names are Hanna and Sara and they tell me Hanna takes after her grandfather, hummmm has to be good. He took all of these with my 20D and the 1 to 400 on my BushHawk. (He said he loves that thing). For someone who picks up a camera just when his Farther brings one he did pretty well on those flight photos and I threw a lot of doubles out. So bear with me as there is 35 photos but the show is adjustable if you want it to go faster, (bottom left run your cursor on it) here’s the link and I hope you look as being in the field with your son is a great thing.
    Lou
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/loub/sets/72157601311981583/

2. Gandalf

Gandalf

Nov 15, 2006
    Arkansas
    Great shots, Lou! I enjoyed looking at them. Thanks for sharing. I can certainly relate to opportunities to be in the field with your son...I have two sons and don't get to do things with them often enough. Cat's in the cradle, etc.

3. Thanks Bill and yes he did get some pretty good ones as all of those that are out of the frame are full frame shots. We met some nice people that had nests right in their back yards and invited us in.
    Lou