1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My son turns one tomorrow

Discussion in 'People' started by Brent M, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Brent M

Brent M

Aug 13, 2006
    So I took some photographs to commemorate the occasion.

Tell me what you think.

DSC_7049.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_7085.jpg

DSC_7091_2.jpg

DSC_7094.jpg

2. Brent, all great images! My favorite is #2...

3. Congrats on the upcoming birthday. Be sure to post the cake picture for all of us here.

The third photo is lit the best for me. The others seem a little dark particularly around the eyes. Perhaps you need to reposition the lights a little to get better illumination.

4. Brent M

Brent M

Aug 13, 2006
    Thanks for the comment. Cake is tonight.

I appreciate the comments on the lighting, I might try lowering them some. This is only my second attempt with this kind of lighting, so hopefully I'll get better. Any pointers I can get are greatly welcomed.

I do have the additional challenge of not knowing where my subject is going to be at any given time though. I'm lucky if I can squeeze of a couple of shots before he's on the move. Like a lightning strike he's never in the same place twice.:biggrin:

5. Welcome to the club. I have a 2 year old who moves around non-stop. She gets even faster when there is a camera in the room!!

6. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

i think he's too cute ...congrats and God bless
    ;-))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.