My special dog,

Hi all,

My Golden loved his pics!:biggrin:

The first 3 were taken with my fairly new 50 f/1.8 starting out with the aperture open at 2.5. The others were taken with my 70-300mm VR. I love my sweet Golden and these photos also!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 221661

View attachment 221662

View attachment 221663

View attachment 221665

Picture 6, the last one, was particularly good, in that the composition, while focusing on his face, brings in a hint of the rest of him that I just think works well. These shots give me some ideas for pictures of my Dalmation, Lancelot. The pictures may be spotty, but I'll work on that.:smile:
Tony

Great pics of a great dog. I also have 2...a blond and a red...both females. I have tons and tons of pics of them. In fact the first pic I ever took with my Nikon was of my oldest. I like #4, but #6 is very good too.

Debbie, I noticed you are also from Florida (and FSU fans)- and are new to the cafe, good to have you here! It's a great place!
Thank you all for the complements on the shots of Trigger. Trigger is our 2nd Golden, (our first, a red golden passed on) and we DO love them all. Thank you all for sharing.Trigger is just about my best-easiest subject, and most pictured! :biggrin:

Hi Carol...
What a beautiful looking retriever & you've done a great job capturing Trigger....
These are among the best breads of dogs,
but then I might just be a little bias as I also have 2 of them... LOL...

[What a beautiful looking retriever & you've done a great job capturing Trigger..../QUOTE]

Great shots and beautiful dog. Love the last one.Excellent images, gorgeous member of your family!
Trigger thanks you all, as do I! Using my newer 50 f1.8 here was so much fun. I also LOVE my 70-300VR! It has taken some getting used to the change from my old Nikkormat full frame at 50mm vs. the D80 DX format. Didn't like it at first, but now I love the lens. Can't beat the bokeh for the price!

Wally,
Love your avatar of your goldens! I think I'm a bit prejudiced too!:Love: those goldens....

Nice subjects, mine is better

:biggrin: Here is my favorite subject....

My big baby! :Love:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom