My stroke

JusPlainCrayzee

Administrator
Administrator
Jim, from your last photo, if anyone had told me that you had suffered a stroke recently, I would not have believed it. You (and the family) look fantastic, and I'm so pleased that you're recovering well.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
You really have recovered remarkably well! I'm sure the doctors in Italy knew they were working with a very special man! (....and a very special wife and family!)

Jim, from your last photo, if anyone had told me that you had suffered a stroke recently, I would not have believed it. You (and the family) look fantastic, and I'm so pleased that you're recovering well.
Thanks, Lyndee. I'm sure you realize that the other folks in the photo are friends, not family.
They were our neighbors when we first moved to Blacksburg in 1974 and we've remained close friends ever since even though we've all moved to different locations in the area.

You really have recovered remarkably well! I'm sure the doctors in Italy knew they were working with a very special man! (....and a very special wife and family!)
Thanks, Karen. My type of stroke has one of the highest recovery rates, so I was quite lucky there.

Great photo, thanks for sharing, and so awesome to see you in an image!
Thanks, Wade. The photo, as usual for this sort of snap, was made by the waitress with my wife's iPhone.

Glad you're back. That part of trip insurance is really "hope I never touch it" -- Glad it was available for you!

Will keep you in prayers.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom