My sweet girl.....

Discussion in 'People' started by sonyam, Sep 16, 2008.

1. and her Lightning McQueen car. She wanted her picture taken with him today.

2862975711_515498ba54_b.jpg

2. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    That's a really nice picture of her. What a great smile.

3. What a charmer she is Sonya, lovely portrait.
    I love shooting kids with something they like, they just light up in their pose.

4. That is an awsome capture, I love her little smile.

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    She is a sweetheart. Isn't it great that she wants to have her picture taken!! Really cute photo of her. She looks so grown up.

6. Ha! Emilie often poses with her Raggedy Anne's and requests pictures.....kids are funny!

I can't get over how much she's grown up over the summer! :eek: Watch out Sonya, she's gonna be driving by Friday!

Her smile is very endearing. :smile:

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Speaking from experience.....it will seem like they will be driving by Friday. I always thought that once they started school it was just all a blur.... I took them to kindergarten and the next day they graduated from high school.:eek::frown::mad::Love:

8. Thank you Phil.

Thanks, yes she does light up when it's a photo SHE wants to have taken, LOL! Not such a sweet expression when mom just wants to practice a new technique or test a new lens. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much.

Thank you Terri. Yes, she's looking way too grown up for me....she's only 3 1/2 for goodness sakes and looks like most five year olds we've met. She needs to slow down already....:frown:

I know! Friday is just around the corner too! :eek: I better get the oil changed and tires rotated for her first spin around the block, LOL!

I know what you mean Terri. I've watched my half-sister grow up that way. She's MUCH younger than I am and it's strange to see her with a baby now...... She shouldn't be old enough for that yet.

9. A sweet girl. She looks all grown-up

10. She does, doesn't she..... :frown:

11. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    She is growing up way to fast Sonya! She is a beautiful child.

12. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Uhhhhhhhhhhh..........................dorable! :biggrin:. This is my fav shot of her yet.

13. Csquare4

Csquare4

Sep 16, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Gorgeous daughter there Sonya. Great photo as well. I love these candid pics of the kids. That is why I do what "sellable" work that I can...to afford the gear that allows me to shoot my own kids.