My T-Ball Players

My twins were having t-ball pictures taken at their game today. I certainly didn't want to pay someone else to take their pictures when I knew I could probably do a better job :) So we found a spot and snapped a quick picture. I think they turned out pretty cute.

I think these pictures show their personality. Brigham is more outgoing and sure of himself...

5834109574_6efb8f8425_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Brighton is more reserved...

5833549819_a275957e92_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

These shots look really nice, Amber. I like his expression in #1 better than #2. On my monitor #1 looks a tad sharper (face and eyes) than #2.

I think you were wise to take these yourself and save yourself a few dollars.

It might be fun to see how these pop if you convert the background to B&W.

These shots look really nice, Amber. I like his expression in #1 better than #2. On my monitor #1 looks a tad sharper (face and eyes) than #2.

I think you were wise to take these yourself and save yourself a few dollars.

It might be fun to see how these pop if you convert the background to B&W.

Good idea! I will have to give the B&W a try.

Nice shots Amber. I personally would take them out to an empty field to take some shots with a blurred out field and scoreboard behind them. Where are their hats?!?! :biggrin:

Nice shots Amber. I personally would take them out to an empty field to take some shots with a blurred out field and scoreboard behind them. Where are their hats?!?! :biggrin:

That would be fun! I will have to do that. Their team isn't wearing hats, but it is kind of a good thing because they each have hats in different colors so I can tell them apart when they are out there playing!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom