My talented pooch...

can wash her face and scratch her butt at the same time :) I cannot begin to describe the hours of labour and intensive concentration required to execute a movement like this on command. We've not had the opportunity to use this move at an offical event yet.... we're just waiting for the right moment :biggrin:

p765485146-5.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh that is SOOOO a Rottie, I'm dying laughing! :biggrin: :biggrin: (Next came the big kerplop and the roll and kick, yes?)

Exactly as you called it!

such a cute shot
glad you shared it with us

thanks

Thank you, Greg. Not a great shot technically but it's a nice one for her scrapbook. I found it while cleaning out some old folders and decided to process it. Glad I did!

Hilarious shot. I'm not going to show it to my dogs. They would want me to get some snow immediately. :smile:

Now that's a talent :biggrin:

She has only a few and most are rather narcissistic!

that is such a great capture, I would totally frame that

Thank you. It's going into a collage I'm assembling in her honour :)

Hilarious shot. I'm not going to show it to my dogs. They would want me to get some snow immediately. :smile:

In my imagination I can see all of your dogs lined up with their faces in the snow and their butts in the air. You'd have a cover shot :biggrin:

Love it! Very funny!

Thank you, Dianne.

Life is never dull with a muttley like Gizmo around! I have to rise promptly in the morning when the alarm sounds.... failure to do so results in her stealing the comforter off the bed, dragging it to the living room where she proceeds to wad it up in a large ball. Requisite dog vocalisation accompanies the act.

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom