1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My talented pooch...

Discussion in 'Other Animals' started by Holmes, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    can wash her face and scratch her butt at the same time :)  I cannot begin to describe the hours of labour and intensive concentration required to execute a movement like this on command. We've not had the opportunity to use this move at an offical event yet.... we're just waiting for the right moment :biggrin:

p765485146-5.

2. "Content protected by owner" :frown:

3. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Ooops - should be fixed now.

4. Oh that is SOOOO a Rottie, I'm dying laughing! :biggrin: :biggrin: (Next came the big kerplop and the roll and kick, yes?)

5. such a cute shot
    glad you shared it with us

thanks

6. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Exactly as you called it!

Thank you, Greg. Not a great shot technically but it's a nice one for her scrapbook. I found it while cleaning out some old folders and decided to process it. Glad I did!

7. Now that's cute!

8. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Agreed... and trust me, she has very few 'cute' moments! Quite the rapscallion, Gizmo is :) 

9. InLimbo87

InLimbo87

Jul 30, 2008
    Orlando, Fl
    Now that's a talent :biggrin:

10. lr0868

lr0868

May 25, 2008
    henderson, nv
    that is such a great capture, I would totally frame that

11. tojor

tojor

Jul 27, 2005
    Denmark
    Hilarious shot. I'm not going to show it to my dogs. They would want me to get some snow immediately. :smile:

12. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    She has only a few and most are rather narcissistic!

Thank you. It's going into a collage I'm assembling in her honour :) 

In my imagination I can see all of your dogs lined up with their faces in the snow and their butts in the air. You'd have a cover shot :biggrin:

13. Holmes

Holmes

Oct 28, 2006
    Wyoming, USA
    Thank you, Dianne.

Life is never dull with a muttley like Gizmo around! I have to rise promptly in the morning when the alarm sounds.... failure to do so results in her stealing the comforter off the bed, dragging it to the living room where she proceeds to wad it up in a large ball. Requisite dog vocalisation accompanies the act.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.