1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Thom Hogan D3 manual is already here

Discussion in 'Nikon FX DSLR Forum' started by spalding12, Aug 29, 2008.

1. just 4 days after ordering it
    and now.... with that spiral bound "Nikon D3 To Go" addition
    even better

2. svenmichiels

svenmichiels

May 21, 2005
    Belgium
    Where did you ordered? I can't find the link on his website

3. onemorelens

onemorelens

Jul 3, 2007
    california
    I think I'm using 20% of the features of this amazing instrument and I was thinking about ordering - but not sure if I'll actually read it. I think I've only read a quarter of the manual!
    Let us know what you think of it. I'd be most interested in optimizing the AF settings.

4. I have never had one of Thom's manuals, can you let us know what you think?

5. rsprouse

rsprouse

Jan 25, 2006
    Encinitas CA
    I have three of Thom's guides, and this one is the best yet. Indispensable.

-- Russ

6. tfboy

tfboy

Aug 22, 2008
    Berkshire, UK
    A friend of mine bought the D300 version. It's absolutely priceless imho. Shows how to drive it, what each feature does, how you would use it and a very approachable and understandable explanation of the technology and the "why it works like that".

I can't wait for the D700 guide to come out. I for one will pick it up. :smile:

7. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    I have the D300 version and am probably 1/5 of the way through it and so far I have learned things I didn't know from other guides and manuals. Awesome guide

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.