My Top 5 Images for Discussion

I've been a big fan of yours for a long time Glenn. These five images remind me why. Can't wait for your next trip. Wish this pandemic would be over with already. (y)
Thanks Rick...very much appreciated! This is the first year in a long time that I haven't traveled. I really miss it and can't wait for this pandemic to end.
Wow.
That is a word I rarely use, although I use it here at NikonCafe more than anywhere else.
These images are all terrific.
At least for me, #1 is spectacular. If that is what photography is supposed to capture I think I will put my camera in a box and go do something else. Just spectacular.
Luckily for me, I like the old adage from John Audubon: "The woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those who sang the best.”
So, I think I will still go shoot, but I am going to have to up my game.
Thanks for sharing
By the way, great minds think alike. About the only thing I will move around in an image is the moon. It really really really works here.
Gary
Thanks Gary...you are far too kind!
Each image is outstanding and special in its own way. It would be difficult for anyone to pick there favorite from this group of excellent images. I'm thinking #5 might have a slight edge just based on the difficulty of the shot.
Thank you, Gordon...I appreciate it.

Glenn

These are amazing images, everyone of them
You are a fantastic photographer and PPer. It’s a pleasure to look at your pics...
I missed this thread earlier. Five amazing photos. You are gifted!! It's making me a little sad adding my reply after Randy's. I sure do miss him here.
Thanks Terri...I just saw Randy's reply. He was always so encouraging with my photography. I very much miss his posts.
Incredible images, and excellent choices Glenn.
Thanks Louis...much appreciated.

Glenn

Real Name
Ken St John
These are all simply stunning.I'll agree with Nick that the one of the Palouse is "special" (spent several years in the area while attending WSU), but all belong on the wall!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

Ken

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom