My Top 5 Images for Discussion

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
Well, I know I have much more variety in the range of my pictures...
But I found these the most impressive at the moment.

(1)
D3S_0051a.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(2)
D3S_0024.jpg

(3)
D3S_0029.jpg

(4)
D3S_0031.jpg

(5)
D3S_0035.jpg

Enjoy
Klaus

These are wonderful. Like you, my favorite 5, or 10, or 1000 pictures are of family. These adorn our walls and minds. They are not spectacular vistas, or perfectly lite studio portraits. But, they capture personalities in the way nothing else can. My family in the past has requested these stay private, so mine must. I really enjoy seeing yours.
Thanks
Gary

Wonderful set Klaus, really do like your B&W, the lower contrast in the skin tones and fine detail in her hair suits the image perfectly. Really very well done and the subject is precious.

Yes, I'm confused. I thought this new '5 best' thing is supposed to be best of our personal all time, not from one sitting.

I believe that they are to be someone's favorite images of all time (not necessarily one's absolutely best prize-winning wall-hangers, although for most photographers that usually does seem to be the case anyway), and it is certainly possible that they could all happen to be from one particular shooting session, all of one particular subject, etc.

kilofoxtrott

European Ambassador
Real Name
Klaus
She is a cutie Klaus and I can see how they would be your top 5.
I believe that they are to be someone's favorite images of all time (not necessarily one's absolutely best prize-winning wall-hangers, although for most photographers that usually does seem to be the case anyway), and it is certainly possible that they could all happen to be from one particular shooting session, all of one particular subject, etc.
OK, it's Emma...
But I was surprised of the result of the 135mm f/2 DC. In this series the magic of this lens really worked well for me.

Thank you all
Klaus

Latest threads

Top Bottom