1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

my try on portrait

Discussion in 'People' started by Ryan_Garcia, Jun 28, 2008.

1. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Welcome! It seems like there may be an interesting story behind this photo. Is it possible to post a slightly larger version? It's a little hard to see the detail in her face.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2008
  2. Eye Spy

Eye Spy Guest

:smile:Kumusta ka, Ryan? Nice tones in this image and the dark background is very dramatic. Seems like she is trying to get out of the frame, however. Maybe if you put the dark expanse on the other side of her.....

3. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

I Like How Shes Walking Off Frame Stage Right.nice Mood.i Do Wish To See More Of Her Eyes.

4. JDann24

JDann24

Dec 15, 2007
    Garland, Texas
    Welcome to the cafe! This is a very dramatic image, but like mentioned above, I would like to see more of her eyes.

5. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Very Mysterious & Creatively Done!!

6. I love it!

Welcome to the forum, Ryan.

7. Ryan....
    great photo

1. welcome. glad to have you here
    please start a new thread in the "NEW MEMBER INTRODUCTION" area to tell us more about yourself

2. please post a bigger size... we'd like to enjoy it even more

3. please tell us the story behind this terrific image

4. thanks for sharing

8. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    In a word.......excellent. A dramatic and very cool image - love it.

9. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Ryan, this is an excelent shot, I would have liked to see just a little more light in the eyes though.

Dan

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.