My turn at St Augustine

Hi all. Harry got some great shots the other day!! Well, I was up there the weekend and thought I would share a few. Boy, was it HOT!!! But, lots of babies and birds going through their mating things.:biggrin: Even the alligators were making some REALLY big noises as they, well, you know,:tongue: :eek: :biggrin: .

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers all
Nancy

Thanks all. On the first one I had my flash on BalTTL, but decreased on the flash to -2.0 and matrix metering. Seemed to be just the right amount. Still learning, especially with the flash.

Nancy

Very nice set Nancy. I sure wish that I could be down there shooting with you folks.

Very nice Nancy especially the cattle egret shots.

Those cattle egrets have the most amazing colors during their mating season. Its funny because I spend most of the year ignoring them (they usually aren't very interesting subjects) but during mating season its a whole different story.

Very nice Nancy especially the cattle egret shots.

Those cattle egrets have the most amazing colors during their mating season. Its funny because I spend most of the year ignoring them (they usually aren't very interesting subjects) but during mating season its a whole different story.

Thanks Harry! It is amazing that they turn so stunning. And, I was with you and ignored them totally:smile: .

All the best
Nancy

nice big bird shots! So, where's the alligator shots? Not that they are nearly as photogenic ;)

Thanks Raymond, Gale, Anthony and Doug:smile: ! As far as the alligators go, they kept ducking under the water:wink: . Although we all had a smoke afterwards:tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin: . I got another shot with the babies. I cannot decide which one I prefer?

Best
Nancy

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom