My Very First PJ Shot

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Removed User 1, Dec 13, 2005.

1. I am rebuilding my website at the current time and am posting some older collections.
    As a child, my aunt was the office manager for UPI in Atlanta so I was around press photographers much of my childhood. I know that had a great influence on what I am doing nowadays.
    After getting my D70 I was looking for photo opps and heard that Michael Moore was coming to Fort Lauderdale concerning the vote count so I thought it would be cool to see what kind of images I could get. I parked my car and walked towards the spot where it was to happen and this woman was happy to pose for me. That got me hooked on PJ.

2. Ah, that explains it Dean. In previous posts you show that you obviously have an eye for PJ stuff, particularly the (sometimes controversial) human side. No wonder, hanging around these folks as a kid - it must have been great. I have enjoyed your shots and look forward for more to come!

3. So let me get this straight. Owning a camera caused a voluptuous babe to smile at you, and that single event set the course for your future photographic endeavors?

Makes perfect sense to me :biggrin:.

4. GaryW

GaryW Guest

Darn.

And I thought this thread was going to have some sexy PaJama pictures in it.

5. Happy?

6. I'm trying to figure out how you scorched her face with the flash, but exposed the body properly. Curious. Is the head from a different shot???

53519273. [/QUOTE]

7. GaryW

GaryW Guest

Dean has gotten me interested in PJ. Thanks.

9. lowlight_junkie

lowlight_junkie

Nov 28, 2005
    WHOAAAHHHH! I'm madly in Lust again!