My visit to Safari park in the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Birds' started by vincebeus, Jun 24, 2005.

1. Had some nice time and much fun taking photo's at a Safari park in the Netherlands. Like to hear your comments and advice and critiques on my photo's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good detail and color saturation on these excellent photo's. Good job.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Vince,

I might wish for a little more shutter speed on the first shot, but other than that, these are excellent photos. What cam and lens did you use?

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    wow what a fantastic variety of creatures and colors. I love the owl.

What is the "funny" looking bird :>))

The last image is stricking. Very good.

Parrots are very pretty. The meercat is cute.

You had a good at the zoo..

Thank You for sharing.

5. Very nice Vince....really like the sharpness & color saturation.. :)

6. Thanks

Thank you for your kind reply to my photo's

7. Nikon D2X and Nikkor 70-200mm VR

I used D2x and 70-200mm VR lens. Yes a faster shutter speed would have made his wings be more frozen.

8. Thanks for your kind reply. The funny looking bird is a vulture i don't know what kind of vulture it is. I had good time at the Safari park i only had not much time because i was stuck in traffic for almost two hours. I was really amazed about how good the animals looked compared to the animals i saw a few weeks ago in a Belgium Zoo. Here the animals looked like they loved there place where the life.

Greetings,
    VinceBeus

9. Thanks

Thank you i looked at your website you have nice photo's there. I hope i can contribute more photo's as soon as possible.

10. Beautiful series. Love the colors and detail. I would sure like to get an owl in flight or any other place for that matter. Thanks for sharing these.

11. Normally they have alot of more owls and other big birds flying around but because there where to many children distracting these birds they put them in some indoor cage because they can get misleaded by the children waving them and they could think it is some food for them