1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My visit to San Diego

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by WhalleyBoy, Aug 6, 2009.

1. WhalleyBoy

WhalleyBoy Guest

I was in San Diego this weekend to watch my son play soccer at the Surf Cup. After his afternoon matches, my wife and I stole some beach time and ended up at Ocean Beach. Here are some captures.

DSC_4107.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

DSC_4114.jpg

DSC_4110.jpg

2. Love the color in #2.

3. I like #1 and 2.... hopefully that's not the only thing you saw in SD.

4. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Like them all!

5. Very nice night shots. What do you do to keep the street lights from flaring too much?

6. WhalleyBoy

WhalleyBoy Guest

I'm glad you like the colours as much as I.

Well, we got up close and personal to a bunch of Mexican restaurants along with a bird bath sized margarita that totally wrecked me for a few hours :) 

Thank you.

Thank you. I'm still experimenting but I shot at iso 400 and f/16.

Your question does make me aware that I should begin to bracket my shots so that I can learn from the effects at different settings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.