1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My weekend #3 - baby shower

Discussion in 'People' started by leahp26, Jul 22, 2008.

1. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    More shots from busy weekend with 85 1.4 and 50 1.8 crammed into my purse! Baby shower for my friend - it was really muggy and humid and there was a tent in the garden which cast a weird yellow tint on everything which I have tried to fix!

#1 Trying to get a more interesting angle but I think I tilted the camera the wrong way!!

p21333259-4.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

#2 Cute red headed baby at shower

p491895706-4.jpg

#4 With her sister

p265911608-4.png

I think I need to calibrate my screen - these suddenly look too red and hot??!

2. The angle in the first one is fine IMO and I like the second one. The third could possible use some Fill Flash to bring out the eyes.

3. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Thank you Phil! I think some fill flash would have really helped. I had an SB800 in the car but sometimes feel a bit self conscious using it! I need to get over my photography shyness!

I'm not sure what I was trying to do when tilting the camera but I've been trying not just to take horizontal shots recently and I get some weird photos with people looking like they're floating in mid-air or tipping over!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.