1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My wife made me go...

Discussion in 'People' started by tjk60, Sep 29, 2008.

1. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    My wife informed me before the last game that the cheer team (my daughter's) did not have their team photos done with the coach who was absent the day they were taken.

So, I slepped my stuff to the last game, and played around. Except for stuff to be cloned out, I'd appreciate any feedback:

1). My daughter:
    382872937_dzwZU-XL.
    NIKON D200    ---    70mm    f/7.1    1/250s    ISO 200

2, the team:
    382872928_Fhyev-XL.
    NIKON D200    ---    29mm    f/9.0    1/250s    ISO 200

2. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Looks great. Just watch what is in your background next time. I see people.

3. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    true, you see a football game. I only could shoot during game, most of these girls play soccer together and had a game before and a game after.....

we tried to complete during halftime, but their dance routine took to long... :biggrin:

4. davidzvi

davidzvi

Apr 30, 2005
    Massachusetts
    David
    Well, I do school shoots with class photos. And the only thing that bothers me about the shot is your own daughters skirt. See how the others in the front row are down? It's the one thing they drill into us during the pre-season meetings. Watch for skirts and shorts.

Yes the people in the background are a little distracting, but not the worst thing I have seen given the limitations that are often created during school shoots. But I would clean up the stuff on the ground to the left. You don't need to be too careful in the cleanup as no one will really look that way and won't notice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.