My Wife Rocks!

R

Removed User 2

I swear, she's starting to beat me on my own territory.
She started as a helper. Then she started shooting with my heavy equipment. Then I got her a D50 and a 35-70mm f2.8... You should see some of her work! Outstanding stuff, really!

Here's her latest!

Web-AB-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Wow Nenad, I just love the composition and the lines in that one, great going Anita!
So, will we have a new member in the Cafe soon?

Super shot, NB! Yep, seh's def got a good eye! Now, is she also learning the processing end of it too?

Seems like you not only have a spouse for life...but you might also have a business partner. GREAT PICTURE.

Ned, I couldn't agree more. Just keep her away from your Leica and you'll be all right! :biggrin:

N

Nuteshack

Wow Ned ..that's a cover-shot, pal ....time to get her another d50 fora back-up:biggrin:

Wow, terrific shot. She also seems to know how to direct people too - very important for a wedding photographer! Move over.... yer blockin' her sight line :biggrin:

Nute got it right... it's a cover shot. Fabulous! It looks like a candid, but the lighting and exposure suggest otherwise. So how did Mrs. Ned she persuade the groom to get down on one knee in the wet grass?

Let's see some more of her stuff.

Real Name
Chris
Wow. That's astounding! I didn't even know your wife was a photographer, and now I find out she's even better than ... I mean, she's really good! :Crunk:

Nenad, astonishing work by your wife! Haven't caught her name anywhere? Just to know who she is the next time we see a post titled "I've beaten my husband at his own game!". :Wink:

Really, great work from both of you. You're a very talented couple. Keep it up!

Latest threads

Top Bottom