My Wife said....

"You are a very good photographer" and then in Pottery Barn she bought a "gallery in a box" to display my black and white images. I'm still smiling as she is a textile artists that sells quilts and knits and has very good design and artistic skills.

Life is good:)

"You are a very good photographer" and then in Pottery Barn she bought a "gallery in a box" to display my black and white images. I'm still smiling as she is a textile artists that sells quilts and knits and has very good design and artistic skills.

Life is good:)
I would like to thank her but what is a "gallery in a box"? Never been to my Pottery Barn.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, some mounts are flat and some are extend for a 3D representation. Choice of white, black or "wood".

Lucky you :smile: I'm jealous, my wife still doesn't understand why I take pictures without any people in them :wink:
Haha..

Nice to know I'm not the only person in the world who faces these questions from their wife..... Mine seems to have trained the kids to ask the same questions.. :tongue:

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Lucky you I'm jealous, my wife still doesn't understand why I take pictures without any people in them
Indeed, the same here. But I'm excused if the dog or the cat are in the picture:biggrin:!

This is good on so many levels, Jeff! Besides really appreciating your work, your wife needs her own time for selling her quilting and knitting, which gives you time to photograph. I like it!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom