My wife

Several of my friends have chided me because I have never put a picture of my wife on the Nikon Cafe. Well that is because she will never let me take one; however, while in Italy I managed to talk her into a photo or two. This image was taken near our villa and the light was magical, she even liked it.

Margene, mother of our 11 children, and grandmother to our 25 grandchhildren.

45174193.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Real Name
Andreas Berglund
Well first of all tell here she has no reason to not wanting her photo taken, and isn't it funny how our wifes (because mine is the same) doesn't want to have their picture taken

Here is Melanie, and yes this is from a vacation as well in Amsterdam
45187025.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

11 kids :shock: - I get tired just thinking about it. You both deserve medals.
I can barely keep up with my dog.

andreasb said:
Well first of all tell here she has no reason to not wanting her photo taken, and isn't it funny how our wifes (because mine is the same) doesn't want to have their picture taken

Here is Melanie, and yes this is from a vacation as well in Amsterdam

Hi Andreas, thanks for your comments. Your wife is lovely and I don't understand the no picture thing either. Maybe they lack confidence in our ability with the camera. :D

J

Jay Keller

greyflash said:
Several of my friends have chided me because I have never put a picture of my wife on the Nikon Cafe. Well that is because she will never let me take one; however, while in Italy I managed to talk her into a photo or two. This image was taken near our villa and the light was magical, she even liked it.

So do I, Greyflash, I like it a lot.

Gordon, in my father and mother time the families were big I mean 10+. When we had hollidays like christmas we assemble the groups were 40+, It was the good old time, a lot of fun and laugh.

Very nicely done Gordon

She's lovely, and you did a great job of capturing her. Wow, 11 kids? OMG, I cannot fathom that. Kudos to the both of you!

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
ELEVEN!!! I salute you both.
My 2 kids are giving me enough headache, and can't imagine how somebody can handle 11.

And you have a lovely wife (you must heard it at least a million times).

Gordon, she's a beauty!

Now, as to the eleven kids...lucky man! I've always wanted a big family...Patrick and I talk about having more and when we saw that, we both said, "hmmmm...something to think about!". We have two now, but we'll be happy with whatever God sees fit to give us....be it 2 or 20 (well, maybe not 20, but we definitely want a houseful!).

Thanks so much for sharing (and for the inspiration)...Cheers to you and your wife!

Thank you all for your gracious comments. Perhaps she will allow me to photograph her more often when she reads what you have had to say. :)

You lucked out on that one Gordon. She is a lovely woman. ;-)

Mine has the same strange aversion to the camera. As a result, all of my hiking pics of her are from behind. I'll admit that she has a nice figure, but I'd like to get some shot facing the other direction. :roll:

Flew said:
You lucked out on that one Gordon. She is a lovely woman. ;-)

Mine has the same strange aversion to the camera. As a result, all of my hiking pics of her are from behind. I'll admit that she has a nice figure, but I'd like to get some shot facing the other direction. :roll:

Thanks Frank. I too have some shots from behind or hidden in a group. Thanks for commenting.

Latest threads

Top Bottom