1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My wife

Discussion in 'People' started by gmaker1, Jul 9, 2005.

1. We just got back from a two week trip to Sweden and Denmark. While in Old Town (Gamla Stan) in Stockholm, we went to the Ice Gallery. This is a small ice gallery run by the people that run the Ice Hotel in Sweden. You need to bundle up to enter the gallery. This is a wonderful image of my wife all bundled up.

Gil

2. Glad you made it back OK. She looks happy and cold...........burrrrr. Good shot!! :D  :D  :D 

3. She actually looks like she's having fun

Mike

4. Here I sit in 100 degree heat and you put on a snow picture. Funny. Cute image of your wife.

5. Thanks Bryan, Mike and Gordon. I did not think it got that hot in Utah. It is in the 90's in upstate New York and I would love to be back in the Ice Gallery.

Gil

6. Maybe an icey environment, but a warm radiant smile.
    Nicely captured!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.