1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My work vehicle

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Voyager1968, Aug 28, 2008.

1. A 2007 Mack Granite tri-axle dump truck.

2806427432_b8931fb4a3_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. MMarz

MMarz

Sep 15, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Steve,

Mean looking rig!! I've always wanted to drive one of those!

My eyes are telling me this is a little flat..but it could be my un-calibrated office monitor. Maybe a bit of Levels adjustment to add some POP!! That, and a little matte tire dressing and that's one sharp looking ride!

3. Nice rig. Looks very well maintained. Something different.......Thanks.

Cheers

Ted:smile:

4. Thanks guys! Ted, the company does take care of their equipment, and expects the drivers to do the same. We actually get paid to wash them and keep them looking nice. A lot of companies these days expect a driver to do that on their own time.

5. a serious looking truck there!

6. Steve,

Had a little fun with your truck photo .... will delete it immediately if you prefer.

truckcopy.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Best,

7. No, please don't. That's beautiful!!! :smile:

One question though. How did you make the ground look wet???

8. Steve,

Glad you're OK with my photo play .... used the "Flood" filter to make the reflection. You can just duplication the subject and "flip" it but the filter is a little faster.

Great looking truck BTW ......

Regards,

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.