1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My working days are over

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Louis Champan, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Over the pass weekend got the chance to roam around a 40 acre farm with at least that many old cars and trucks parked around. Here's a few shots I took.

L1000650 72wf.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

L1000660 72wf.jpg

L1000621 72wf.jpg

L1000615 72wf.jpg

L1000647 72wf.jpg

Louie

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nice shots, like that van with the trees in it a lot.

3. McQ

McQ Just your average, everyday moderator. Moderator

Louie, these are great. What a treasure trove of photo ops! Beautifully captured.

4. Very nice job with all of the photos, but I'm especially fond of the one of the truck with tall grass growing in the back. I've personally seen such a scene only once when a bush and cacti were growing in the back of a truck.

5. Nice ones Louie. Putting the Q to good use.

6. I like the shot of the old G M and C. Nice place to shoot some relics.

7. Thanks Nick.

Thanks very much. Well I spent the week on the coast, good weather everyday but no birds to speak of, so took advantage of an old friend's farm and wondered around it for a while.

Thanks Mike, this farm is quite unique the guy that owns it is 91 and he knows everything about every vehicle that sits out there on his property. It was interesting to shoot these old cars and trucks but just as interesting if not more so to hear the stories behind them all.

Thanks Allan, got to get some practice some how.

Many thanks Bobby.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.