My Young Chimps!

Discussion in 'People' started by Duschoolboy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    I was in the yard taking some pics of my daughter, and my son comes out with his camera. After a couple of "say cheese" statements from my son my daughter had to take a gander at the photos. Photo not the best in the world but the moment was!

p431460184-5.jpg

Isabella being her busy self.
    p524479924-5.jpg

Trying to get into the pool gate!
    p334281354-5.jpg

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,
    That one of Isabella by herself is cute. I see how much she favors you!

My favorite is the one of your son and daughter together....what a loving scene.

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Awesome!!

4. that first picture is precious, Mike
    love the "inmate" appearance in #3

these are great

5. Angela Kay

Angela Kay Guest

These are just lovely Mike, what a precious pair!

6. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    :biggrin:
    Thanks Leigh. They are both growing so fast! Ill have to send you a photo of her mom, she really favors her!

Thanks Steve.

Thanks Greg. She has that same look in the morning when I get her out of her bed when shes screaming!:biggrin:

They are my heart for sure! Thanks

7. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Lovely shots of some beautiful children!

8. EssieK

EssieK Guest

I really loved the composition and work done in #3 - and the bond you see soooo clearly in #1. That expression from #2 I recognize anytime - my youngest has actually started to wave her hands around knowing it'll ruin most shots whenever I point anything remotely like a camera in her general direction.

Caused quite a stir at the local mall a couple days back when she started flaying her arms around like a... well, I dunno really.... when I held up an aubergine and showed it to her....