1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Young Chimps!

Discussion in 'People' started by Duschoolboy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    I was in the yard taking some pics of my daughter, and my son comes out with his camera. After a couple of "say cheese" statements from my son my daughter had to take a gander at the photos. Photo not the best in the world but the moment was!

p431460184-5.
    NIKON D300    ---    120mm    f/2.8    1/1250s    ISO 400

Isabella being her busy self.
    p524479924-5.
    NIKON D300    ---    90mm    f/2.8    1/800s    ISO 400

Trying to get into the pool gate!
    p334281354-5.

2. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,
    That one of Isabella by herself is cute. I see how much she favors you!

My favorite is the one of your son and daughter together....what a loving scene.

3. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Awesome!!

4. that first picture is precious, Mike
    love the "inmate" appearance in #3

these are great

5. Angela Kay

Angela Kay Guest

These are just lovely Mike, what a precious pair!

6. Duschoolboy

Duschoolboy

Dec 17, 2006
    :biggrin:
    Thanks Leigh. They are both growing so fast! Ill have to send you a photo of her mom, she really favors her!

Thanks Steve.

Thanks Greg. She has that same look in the morning when I get her out of her bed when shes screaming!:biggrin:

They are my heart for sure! Thanks

7. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    Lovely shots of some beautiful children!

8. EssieK

EssieK Guest

I really loved the composition and work done in #3 - and the bond you see soooo clearly in #1. That expression from #2 I recognize anytime - my youngest has actually started to wave her hands around knowing it'll ruin most shots whenever I point anything remotely like a camera in her general direction.

Caused quite a stir at the local mall a couple days back when she started flaying her arms around like a... well, I dunno really.... when I held up an aubergine and showed it to her....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.