My youngest princess in action

Discussion in 'People' started by EssieK, Aug 17, 2008.

1. EssieK

EssieK Guest

Just a quick shot today - cropped and saved as jpeg from the original raw-file. Nothing much done to it otherwise

2770076173_082ee08d19_b.

ISO 100, 200mm, f/6.3, 1/400

2. cute shot....
    that would be even better with some post processing
    levels
    sharpening

espen....
    we're happy to see this one

but please remember that EVERY SINGLE PHOTO from a digital slr needs post-processing

your little princess DESERVES some sharpening, at least
    thanks for sharing

3. EssieK

EssieK Guest

Thank you for input - I'll see what I can come up with :) 

4. Cute catch, and I agree with Greg. A little sharpening and a little *pop* would really bring this photo to life. I'm happy to give it a quick edit if you don't mind. :) 

5. EssieK

EssieK Guest

I don't mind if you do - I'm by all means no expert in post processing (but am reading up on it). I've linked another (different) one here, I've done some post processing (sharpening and levels). Btw, she flat out refused to get her hair fixed today - she doesn't normally look like she's been through the dryer :) 

2771092830_a85c253b8f_b.

6. EssieK

EssieK Guest

Here's another one I got today. Cropped and resized, some tuning done to levels and sharpening. For a kid diagnosed with JIA (or JRA as most people know it as) 2 weeks ago she's almost impossible to catch sitting down for more that 4 seconds :)  (and we're extremly happy for that, don't get me wrong). She moved just a bit as I hit the shutter - focus is off just by a little...

This last shot was taken with the kit 18-55. Is it just me or is it just overall a sharper lens than the 18-200 I got as my walkabout-lens?

2771581949_c11df2aa66_b.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2008
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.