My youngest princess in action

E

EssieK

Just a quick shot today - cropped and saved as jpeg from the original raw-file. Nothing much done to it otherwise

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ISO 100, 200mm, f/6.3, 1/400

cute shot....
that would be even better with some post processing
levels
sharpening

espen....
we're happy to see this one

but please remember that EVERY SINGLE PHOTO from a digital slr needs post-processing

your little princess DESERVES some sharpening, at least
thanks for sharing

E

EssieK

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you for input - I'll see what I can come up with :)

Cute catch, and I agree with Greg. A little sharpening and a little *pop* would really bring this photo to life. I'm happy to give it a quick edit if you don't mind. :)

E

EssieK

I don't mind if you do - I'm by all means no expert in post processing (but am reading up on it). I've linked another (different) one here, I've done some post processing (sharpening and levels). Btw, she flat out refused to get her hair fixed today - she doesn't normally look like she's been through the dryer :)

E

EssieK

Here's another one I got today. Cropped and resized, some tuning done to levels and sharpening. For a kid diagnosed with JIA (or JRA as most people know it as) 2 weeks ago she's almost impossible to catch sitting down for more that 4 seconds :) (and we're extremly happy for that, don't get me wrong). She moved just a bit as I hit the shutter - focus is off just by a little...

This last shot was taken with the kit 18-55. Is it just me or is it just overall a sharper lens than the 18-200 I got as my walkabout-lens?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom