1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

My Youngest...

Discussion in 'People' started by sypher, Jul 29, 2007.

1. sypher

sypher

May 24, 2006
    Cougar Country
    This is straight out of the camera no pp...taken at the park with natural lighting. Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

2. Muonic

Muonic

Jun 14, 2006
    I'd say that's a keeper!

3. Nice shot of your son.

I think this image is in need of post processing. I find the white balance off as his skin is pale, so I tried adjusting the color and warmth. I also tried some sharpening and cropped a little off above his head. Here is my rendition, hope you don't mind...

83058358.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I know I overdid it but wanted to give you a sense of what I was speaking about.

4. He is adorable and the shot is great. I agree about the WB. Give it a little post processing and it will be perfect.

5. sypher

sypher

May 24, 2006
    Cougar Country
    Thanks David, my wife and I were happy with how it turned out.
    Dan, great edit :biggrin:, I agree with what you did a 100%. I would have done some pp, but the computer that I use to do that is down for the count until I can get a few hours to work on it and get it going again:frown:. And my wifes laptop doesn't have any programs for pp. One of the first thing I was going to do was crop it down some.
    Terri,
    Alex has such a good disposition, most of the time, that it is hard not to get a good shot. Once I get my main computer up and running I will run it through nx and see what I can come up with, and re-post :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.