Myra + Andy + not so simple lighting =

Here's another teaser! Shot the first portion of this awesome couple's e-session yesterday and wanted to try some tough night shooting. 2 speedlights strategically placed and triggered again by my oh-so-trusty CyberSyncs. Please let me know what you think about the shot. :smile:

3791554864_d58de9a24a_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Im not sure this works. I think the light placement needs some work. I dont, however, know where it needs to be. I will have to survey the frame more.

Love the idea, though.

I think I'd maybe look at a crop from the sax player to the "emcee", so that they are in the middle of the 2 characters - takes out some of the business in the frame. I think a hair light or different placement so that her hair didn't get lost in the dark would've been nice to have. Definitely a creative concept that requires more exploration.

Im not sure this works. I think the light placement needs some work. I dont, however, know where it needs to be. I will have to survey the frame more.

Love the idea, though.

Aww man...I like it! It's moody and a bit dramatic. I couldn't spend more time there unfortunately, the sprinklers came on shortly after. Thanks for the comment :smile:

I think I'd maybe look at a crop from the sax player to the "emcee", so that they are in the middle of the 2 characters - takes out some of the business in the frame. I think a hair light or different placement so that her hair didn't get lost in the dark would've been nice to have. Definitely a creative concept that requires more exploration.

Appreciate the feedback. I only have 2 lights to work with :smile:

I like! Good Job Phillip!

This picture is totally different and that's what I love about it.

I wonder how it looks in color?

Latest threads

Top Bottom