Mystery Duck Returns

Discussion in 'Birds' started by woundedmallard, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Hey everybirdy,

No "real" mystery duck, but no doubt my duck icon has not appeared in this forum for quite some time!
    Travelled a bit in May and June and have since been fighting an incredibly wierd, almost debilitating sinus infection for over a month. This past week I've begun to sweep the proverbial mess on my hard drive of dozens of folders to cull and process because, I never stopped shooting, just couldn't sit at the PC for any length of time.
    Still not 100% healthwise, but heck I miss you guys! :redface::biggrin:

A string from Viera, early July
    original.

View attachment 227424

View attachment 227425

View attachment 227426

View attachment 227427

2. Very nice Tom!!!! For awhile I thought the snag they where sitting on was a gator, but that would have been to much of course...

3. sjlarue

sjlarue

Nov 18, 2007
    OH-IO
    Jealous am I of the stilts :biggrin:

4. Great shots of the Black-necked Stilts. We have plenty in our retention pond (almost empty), but never saw them that super. They can be a noisy bunch.

5. Beautiful. Never seen their chicks.

6. Thanks all. it was a treat to watch the Stilts. The second chick had hatched the day before I shot these. They were still getting their legs about them, and finally after about an hour or so of going in and out of the water, the parents led them to the shore and safety of a thick clump of grass.

7. An incredible set Tom and glad that you're back feeling a bit better. Sinus infections can be brutal. #2 shot is oustanding in all respects.

8. Nice Tom! See you out there!

9. Outstanding shots. Very well done.

10. All beauties Tom!
    Looks like the Caracaras are having a good time.

Don

11. Tom,
    another excellent series, great stilts, and the bird pair, but I live this last one too.
    Kevin P.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.